Friday 6 January 2017

Ferris Wheel (10247) - The Two-Faced Man!!

So building our ferris wheel last night led to a flashback to Harry Potter and when Professor Quirrel had Lord Voldemort living off the back of his head.

I was rooting through my box of pieces, putting together the rest of my minifigs when I came across THIS!








It's a TWO-FACED man! In the bottom picture, you can see the freckles and one eyeball from each of the 2 faces on opposite sides of the head.

In one, he is smiling radiantly and in the other, he looks decidedly morose. Personally I think it's because in one, he has had ice cream and in the other he hasn't. That's how I would look, at any rate ....

Not sure if this is an error on Lego's part or not. On the one hand, once I put the hair on, the other face is completely covered so this could be a clever way that Lego allows for users to easily change the mood on minifigs. On the other hand, I have never see Lego do this before. Either way, I kind of like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment