Wednesday 1 February 2017

Super Star Destroyer (10221) - To The Shipyard We Go!

I was completely unsurprised when I arrived home yesterday to find that mom had packed away all the carousel items and had laid out the boxes full of super star destroyer parts. I'm telling you .... MONSTER!!

However, I WAS pleasantly surprised to see that a package from Lego Pick-A-Brick had arrived. That means that barring any unfortunate counting and organizational errors on my part, I should have everything I need to complete the SSD.

On a side note, I think Gucci is also addicted to Lego - before supper, I went to the living room (where we do our building) just to check things out. She came strolling over with a look that clearly said "Is it Lego time?". She really loves snoozing in the chair beside us as we build.

We didn't get a heck of a lot done on the SSD last night - actually we didn't get ANYTHING done on the SSD. We did, however, manage to put together the small Imperial Star Destroyer that is included in the set as a means for size comparison against the SSD. For a small model, it's got fairly decent detail but nothing nearing comparison to what the SSD is going to look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment