Monday 30 January 2017

Super Star Destroyer (10221) - One More Shipment!

All the pieces I ordered via Bricklink have either been picked up or have arrived in the mail. That means the only package that is still outstanding are the pieces that I ordered from Lego's online Pick-A-Brick service.

I am anticipating it's imminent arrival. Parcel tracking shows that it arrived in the US a week ago. With any luck, it will be waiting for me when I get home today.

We are approaching the point with the Grand Carousel where we will be needing one of the critical missing pieces (the first was ornamental and can be added at any time). As I don't anticipate receiving the missing pieces for another 2 weeks, that means we'll either need to take a break from Lego or put the carousel on hold and get started on the star destroyer instead.

While either plan works for me, I think our resident super Lego enthusiast (mom) won't be able to contain her addiction for 2 weeks. So, despite her relative dislike for the SSD (it's only got grey and black???? That's so boring!!!), I think she is going to cave and start building it.

No comments:

Post a Comment