Monday 16 January 2017

Super Star Destroyer (10221) - Everything is ordered!!!

Had to commemorate this milestone with a celebratory post. I just placed an order for the last 2 pieces of the kit (at least I hope they are the last 2 and that I haven't miscalculated somewhere!!!).

Thank goodness for sellers who DON'T have a minimum buy amount and are willing to take my 25 cent order. These are the people who truly care about your projects and aren't in it just to make a couple bucks.

I've had mostly good experiences during this journey of parts gathering. The vast majority of sellers were very friendly, eager to help and ready to share knowledge. As with most things in life, there were a few ignorant sellers out there who didn't even have the courtesy to respond to an inquiry - they have already been added to my "dislike" folder and I will be staying away from them in the future. In case any readers are also looking to purchase parts, stay away from the Bricklink stores named "Emmets Room" and "MAMMY STORE". These sellers need a lesson in customer service.

Rant now over :) All we need to do is wait for the remainder of the pieces to arrive and we can begin construction!! Mom is not really looking forward to this one as it's a pretty dreary and boring build color-wise. She's all about the color, which is why the ferris wheel excited her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment