Thursday 19 January 2017

Grand Carousel (10196) - Let the knolling begin!

We spent a good hour and a half on knolling last night. One of my larger concerns with this set is missing pieces. One of the critiques of Lepin sets is that they seem to have a higher probability of missing pieces. We knolled about 70% of the parts and found 2 pieces that were missing - which is actually a lot fewer than I had expected. At the same time, we also found about 6 extra pieces (though you'll never hear of anyone complaining about those).

I'm still hoping that as we go through the rest of the bags, we'll find that those 2 pieces accidentally got packed elsewhere. I have to admit I am somewhat doubtful though as ever other piece has been properly bagged with its brothers and sisters.

A couple shots of some of our knolled pieces from last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment