Monday 16 January 2017

Super Star Destroyer (10221) - Down to the last 100 parts

After my latest round of parts buying, I have only 103 parts left to get. Unfortunately, these are proving to be difficult to round up in the quantities that I need with local buyers. I may even be hard pressed to be able to get everything from within Canada.

I'm hoping that if I give it a little time, local sellers will have pieced out some new inventory so I don't end up paying an arm and a leg on shipping.

I did a pick-up run this weekend - 3 packages from around the city. A few more arrived in the mail as well so things are slowly starting to come together. I've got another few parcels that should be arriving this week and will have another 3 packages from around the city to collect this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment