Wednesday 7 February 2018

Say hello to WALL-E!

To our dismay, we discovered that we were missing a couple pieces from our Parisian Restaurant set that precluded our ability to progress any further on the build. This is the 2nd set in a row that we have had missing pieces on (you'll recall we had the same thing with the Slave I set and had to wait a few weeks for the pieces to arrive from Lego). I have to say that considering the amount I spend on the Lego sets, I am disappointed with the frequency of missing pieces.

Anyway, to fill in the time while waiting, we started on a net set. WALL-E! Mum really likes this set - it meets her criteria of colorful - and it's also very cute. I only wish it came with power functions as well as it would be icing on top for this little guy to move.

Tell me this isn't just the cutest thing ever!!!



We've spent a few hours on it so far - enough to get the main box of his "torso" done. Thus far, aside from being colorful, it really doesn't look like too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment