Monday 26 February 2018

Ninjago City (70620) - Chinatown!

With the Parisian restaurant finished, mom decided she wanted to up her game and tackle the Ninjago City set next. This was a Christmas gift from my sister and her fiance this year and it's a set that mom has been drooling over for a while. I think the Asian aspect of it particularly appeals to her, along with (of course) the color and what looks to be an amazing amount of detail in the set.

It will be our biggest build yet, coming in at almost 5,000 pieces (4867 to be exact). And I anticipate that it will take us a few months to finish. Mom has recently discovered Prison Break and has been watching that fiendishly. She hasn't even finished watching it through on the first go around and she is already talking about watching it again! I can't say I fault her, I really like the show myself and have watched it 3 times myself ...

Anyway, stay tuned and as soon as we get going on this baby, I'll be documenting it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment